This site was created with accessibility in mind. If you have any comments or questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site. On Windows, you can press Alt + an access key; on Macintosh, you can press Control + an access key. In the Opera browser you can press Shift + Escape and then an access key.
UK Government guidelines recommend that websites have the following Access Keys:
S - Skip Navigation / Go to Content
1 - Home page
3 - Site map
8 - Terms & Conditions of Trade
9 - Feedback form / Contact Details
0 - Access key details
This website has been designed so that you can alter the text size for improved visibility. The method for changing font sizes differs depending on which web browser you are using.
Internet Explorer Users
To increase or decrease the text size on this web site select the ‘View’ menu, then ‘Text Size’. Choose your preferred text size from the options available.
To increase or decrease the text size on this web site select the ‘View’ menu, then ‘Text Size’. Use the options to change the text size to suit your needs.
To increase or decrease the text size on this web site select the ‘View’ menu, then ‘Text Zoom’. Choose your preferred text size from the options available.
- When designing this site we have tried our best to meet even the strictest criteria and to comply with all priority guidelines (1, 2, and 3) of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines . However, this is always a judgement call. These pages pass automated validation for the accessibility features that can be tested automatically but there are some features that cannot be measured by software. We have reviewed all the guidelines and believe that these pages are mostly in compliance;
- The same goes for these pages' compliance with the UK Government Guidelines;
- All pages on the site validate as HTML 5, and can be independantly validated.
- All pages on the site use structured semantic mark-up. H1 tags are used for main headings, H2 and H3 tags for subheadings.
We have designed this site to be printer friendly. Using the print icon provided at the bottom of each page you will be able to print this page without losing the right hand side of the page. We have also laid out the printable page without the unnecessary parts of the page which only aid your web experience, saving you paper and ink.
This web site has been designed to be accessible to as
many web browsers as possible. It will not look the same
in every browser but the content should be available and
accessible in all browsers.
Please use the facilities within your browser to present the pages in the best way for you. Most browsers will allow you to alter font size and you may also be able to make other changes. If you are in doubt please consult the user guide for your system.
This web site is tested and confirmed to work on the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Netscape Navigator
- Google Chrome
Although the majority of Internet users now use Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, many organisations are now looking for alternatives due to security issues and critical bugs. We test all our sites for the major platform/browser permutations to ensure maximum compatibility for all your site visitors.